Using a Tumblr, a meme generator, and a Livestream video feed, thousands of people tuned into the lives of our new office mates in a matter of days. People who never watched birds became interested. Elementary school teachers referenced the site in their lessons. People as close as the floor below, and as far as New Zealand formed a community over 237,000 strong, united by one thing we all have in common—family.
And no marketing strategy, no matter how well planned, could’ve predicted that.
Campaign Highlights & Awards:
- 237,000 Visitors across 103 countries
- Heavy press, blog mentions and social media activity from FastCompany, Adweek, Huffington Post, National Geographic, Business Insider, and various television and media networks/publications
- 2014 Internet Advertising Competition (IAC) Awards; Best Social Media Campaign
- 2014 DMAD Target Awards; 3rd Place Integrated Campaign
- 2013 The D Show Awards (Detroit); Best of Social Media
See all press listings.